Beliebte Ziele in Kanada

Sprachkurs in Vancouver mit Language International
Englisch lernen

29 Schulen, 462 Kurse los geht's

Sprachkurs in Toronto mit Language International
Englisch lernen

35 Schulen, 443 Kurse los geht's

Sprachkurs in Vancouver mit Language International
Sprachkurs in Victoria mit Language International


6 Schulen, 58 Kurse

Sprachkurs in Whistler mit Language International


4 Schulen, 23 Kurse

Sprachkurs in Richmond mit Language International


1 Schule, 2 Kurse

Alle Regionen in British Columbia ansehen »
Sprachkurs in Toronto mit Language International
Sprachkurs in Ottawa mit Language International
Sprachkurs in Mississauga mit Language International


3 Schulen, 10 Kurse

Sprachkurs in London mit Language International
Alle Regionen in Ontario ansehen »
Sprachkurs in Montreal mit Language International
Sprachkurs in Trois-Rivières mit Language International


1 Schule

Sprachkurs in Calgary mit Language International
Sprachkurs in Edmonton mit Language International


2 Schulen

Sprachkurs in Halifax mit Language International


1 Schule, 3 Kurse

Sprachkurs in Lunenburg mit Language International


1 Schule, 11 Kurse

Alle Regionen in Kanada ansehen »

Englisch Kurstypen

Welcher Englisch Sprachkurs interessiert Sie?


Allgemeine Englisch Sprachkurse

Allgemeine Englischkurse sind für Erwachsene, die ihr Sprechen, Verstehen, Lesen und Schreiben auf Englisch verbessern wollen. Für fast alle Englisch Sprachkurse ist das Mindestalter 16 Jahre. 2 - 48 -wöchige verfügbar. Die meisten Intensiv Englisch Sprachkurse in !region beinhalten 30 Unterrichtseinheiten pro Woche.


Englisch Schülersprachreisen für Kinder und Jugendliche

Schülersprachreisen sind für Kinder im Alter von 8 bis 12 Jahren und Teenager im Alter von 13 bis 18 Jahren, die Englisch im Sommer lernen möchten. 4 - 8-wöchige Schülersprachreisen verfügbar von Juni bis August.


Englisch Prüfungsvorbereitungskurse

Englisch-Prüfungsvorbereitungskurse sind für Lernende, die sich auf Englisch-Eignungsprüfungen vorbereiten wollen, um ihre Berufsaussichten oder die Chancen auf eine Zulassung an einer Universität zu verbessern.


Business Englisch Sprachkurse

Eins-zu-eins Business!langguageunterricht ist für Geschäftsleute und Fachkräfte, die Englisch so schnell wie möglich mit einem persönlich angepasstem Unterricht und einem privaten Englischlehrer lernen wollen.



Englischlehrer-Schulungen sind für Lehrer, die daran interessiert sind, Englisch im Ausland zu unterrichten . Es gibt eine enorme Nachfrage nach qualifizierten Englischlehrern weltweit mit Beschäftigungsmöglichkeiten in fast jedem Land rund um den Globus.


Englischkurse für Fachkräfte

Fachkräfte-Englischkurse sind für Fachkräfte, die Englisch in einem bestimmten Fachbereich lernen möchten wie z.B. Medizin, Recht, Luftfahrt und Hospitality.

Work & Study

Work and study Englisch-programme

Work-Study-Programmee sind für Erwachsene, die Englisch lernen und dabei noch Berufserfahrung sammeln wollen.


Spezielle Englischkurse

Spezielle Englischkurse sind für diejenigen, die Englisch lernen und an Aktivitäten wie Sport, Kunst, Essen und mehr teilnehmen wollen.

Fragen und Antworten

Haben Sie noch Fragen? Erhalten Sie Antworten von unseren Sprachreisenberatern und den Mitarbeitern und früheren Studenten des Language International.

Frage stellen
Übersetzung anzeigen

"I have a prospective student from Kuwait who would like to study at A2Z School of English Dublin. Could you please tell me if he would study in Ireland and get a visa, must he have at least 15 hours per week? This is what he saw on the internet for requirements."

Dyan Test, Sprachschüler aus USA
Isabel Kaczmarek, Mitarbeiter von A2Z School of English
At least 15 hours is advised for Student Visitor Visas. I believe that the student can join A2Z for 12 weeks (up to 90 days) on a C-Visa.
War dies hilfreich? Ja
Übersetzung anzeigen

"Could you let me know your experience for Georgian visa applicants? How high is the risk that the visa will get denied? They would love to come but they are worried about their visa."

Nino Khundadze, Sprachschüler aus Georgien
Direct the students here Georgia applicants send their documents to the VAC office in Ankara. Currently the CIC site says that complete applications are taking up to 52 days to process Temp Resident Applications visas and 11 weeks to process complete Study Permit. It is difficult for me to speak to the likelihood of approval or denials, as it is up to the discretion of the Officer reviewing the application to determine whether or not Visas will be granted.
War dies hilfreich? Ja
Übersetzung anzeigen

"I have a prospective student who would like to study at LAL Boston The student wishes to book an 8-week course with 1 week break in between (4 weeks lessons, one week off and 4 weeks lessons again). Is this possible? If yes, can this booking be considered as an 8-week booking? If the student can eventually have a break of one week, what is happening with the host family? Is it possible for the student to keep his host family (9 weeks in total)? Could you please confirm the accommodation price? The student would like to live in a host family but wishes to have a private bathroom/toilet. Is this possible?"

In order to accurately respond your questions I will need to confirm which Visa the student will enter the USA. Is it on ESTA Visa Waiver, other visa, or F1 student Visa? This is important because if the student does not enter on an F1 visa it will not be possible to study in a full-time program (Intensive English). Instead the student can take our General English course. This course meets from Monday through Friday from 9:00am until 12:15pm. Further, LAL’s vacation policy for F1 students is that students may take vacation/break from school after 3 consecutive months. In that case, we would not be able to give her that 1 week break she requested. Therefore I’ll answers the questions presuming that the student desire to enter on ESTA or a visa other than F1 visa: 1- If student enters on ESTA or another visa (not F1) yes. The student can take the 1 week break between the 8 week course, and the course will be priced at 8-week. 2- Correct. If the student stays with the host family during her break, the Accommodation should be calculated as 9-week. 3- I need to reach out to some of my hosts who might be able to offer private bathroom. I will try, but unfortunately I cannot guarantee to availability. 4- same as above
War dies hilfreich? Ja
Übersetzung anzeigen

"I have a prospective student who would like to study at GEOS Languages Plus Calgary. In case the student visa is denied, how much do you charge to cancel the course?"

Bruna Messias, Sprachschüler aus Brazil
We don’t charge cancellation fee if the reason of cancellation is visa refusal. We need to receive a copy of the refusal letter from CIC in order to make refund and we will refund all the deposit except non-refundable enrolment fee.
War dies hilfreich? Ja
Übersetzung anzeigen

"I have a prospective student who would like to study at GEOS Languages Plus - Montreal. The student is a legal resident of Denmark, but holds a Syrian passport. Do you know what her visa status would be in Canada? I know that Danish citizens do not need a visa, but I am not familiar with the rules for residents."

Frida Test, Sprachschüler aus USA
Regarding your questions about the student nationality I advise you to check this website < you will probably find the answer about his visa here.
War dies hilfreich? Ja
Übersetzung anzeigen

"I have a prospective student who would like to study at Montreal International Institute of Language Arts. This student is from Venezuela. She can't pay the course from Venezuela, I have asked her to pay the registration fee and first week accommodation in order to book the course, and once she is at the school, the first day, she will pay the course directly there. Is that possible?"

RAFAEL LOPEZ, Mitarbeiter von Montreal International Institute of Language Arts
As you might know it is different to work with Venezuelan students. In case the students pays the course by their own you can always use the price list that you have but in case they decide to pay through their government (CADIVI) the payment must be made in USD$ Usually we ask the Venezuelan students the registration fee and the placement accommodation fee in order to issue the letter of acceptance, once that they receive the visa, the first 4 weeks of accommodation must be paid in order to receive the accommodation confirmation. In this case she will need to pay the full amount before arrival because she will take 4 weeks course. She can pay the course once in the school.
War dies hilfreich? Ja